Frequently Asked Questions
Facts, Rules, Your Rights!
- Your registration gives you personal and individual access only. You will not share your classroom login with anyone, out of respect for your teacher, fellow participants and your own integrity.
- You will not display publicly or online or share in any manner to other parties any part of the class, including the videos. All contents of the class are protected by copyright law.
- You may share your finished project giving credit to www.wingsnscales.com
- You will not teach a class similar to any classes you learn from this website. If you wish to teach a class you have taken here, please contact Christina Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You will need to have high-speed internet access as well as an up-to-date device and web browser to view class content, load pages containing multiple images and videos, with enough bandwidth to be adapted to viewing high resolution video streaming without any annoying interruptions or breaks in internet connections.
- We are not, under any circumstances, responsible for any incident, injury, loss or damage that may occur to you as you take the class. We advise you to get acquainted with any safety measures that the use of your supplies, tools and materials may require
- Contact us for any other pre-sale question through our Contact Form
- The online class is a paid service delivered online in a password-protected classroom. The class contents are composed of text, images, videos and links, all of which are accessible directly from within the classroom site.
- An email with the login instructions will be sent to once you sign up. If the class starts at a later date, you will receive access once the class becomes available by email.
- Our paid classes have “lifetime access”. In this instance, the term “lifetime” means for as long as wingsnscales.com exists.
- Should you choose to post in the comments in the classroom, you agree to be respectful of others at all times and never share any information posted there outside of the class.
- You will also be invited to join an optional, private Facebook group where you can interact with your teacher and fellow classmates. Should you choose to join the group, you agree to comply with the guidelines posted in the “Files” section of the group. As administrator, Christina Miles reserves the right to refuse or cancel access to the Facebook group to any participant at any time, and to temporarily archive or permanently delete the group at any time.
- Access to the Facebook group is a free, optional bonus and is not, under any circumstances, part of the paid service described as “the online class
- We are not responsible for any malfunction or interruptions of service on the part of the website hosting platform, login service provider, video hosting platform, social media or your internet provider.
- We reserve the right to modify or update the contents of the class at anytime.
- We reserve the right to change the classroom access login at anytime, in order to maintain the security of the website. In such
You must be logged in to post a comment.