White Flow Acrylic – any brand, since you will use a lot, I bought Artist Loft and it works great.
- Manganese Blue
- Pyrrole Orange
- Yellow Ochre
- Gold Green
Other supplies and materials
- Eye Candy Premium Mica Powder Pigment “14k Gold
- Spray Bottle
- Wooden Substrate or Canvas – 12×16
- Wooden Sticks
- Plastic Cups
- Disposable cups
- Baby wipes with baby oil, just put a bit of baby oil on maybe 4 or 6 baby wipes for clean up.
- Airbrush or compressed air to mix paints into each other (optional)
- Confetti Flakes Your choice
- Silver Foiling
- Silver Leafing/Foiling Adhesive
- Imitation foiling Amazon
- 2 part resin, I used ResinArt, but you can use any brand you want
Optional to Resin – Tar Gel Medium by Golden, works beautifully!
Alternative to Resin, TarGel by Golden, leaves a beautiful glossy coat and its super thick and works well with mixing glitters
www.wingsnscales.com ~ www.rippledwaves.com