FOR ONLINE "IMPERFECTION PERFECTION" CLASSES
By registering to any of Christina Miles’s online classes, you agree to the following:
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds before, during or after class. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Your registration gives you personal and individual access only. You will not share your classroom login with anyone, out of respect for your teacher, fellow participants and your own integrity.
- You will not display publicly or online or share in any manner to other parties any part of the class, including the videos. All contents of the class are protected by copyright law.
- You may share your finished project giving credit to www.wingsnscales.com
- You will not teach a class similar to any classes you learn from this website. If you wish to teach a class you have taken here, please contact Christina Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You will need to have high-speed internet access as well as an up-to-date device and web browser to view class content, load pages containing multiple images and videos, with enough bandwidth to be adapted to viewing high resolution video streaming without any annoying interruptions or breaks in internet connections.
- We are not, under any circumstances, responsible for any incident, injury, loss or damage that may occur to you as you take the class. We advise you to get acquainted with any safety measures that the use of your supplies, tools and materials may require.
- Contact us for any other pre-sale question at email@example.com.
- In case you are having any difficulty accessing the class, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE CLASS DELIVERY POLICY
- The online class is a paid service delivered online in a password-protected classroom. The class contents are composed of text, images, videos and links, all of which are accessible directly from within the classroom site.
- An email with the login instructions will be sent to once you sign up. If the class starts at a later date, you will receive access once the class becomes available by email.
- Our paid classes have “lifetime access”. In this instance, the term “lifetime” means for as long as wingsnscales.com exists.
- Should you choose to post in the comments in the classroom, you agree to be respectful of others at all times and never share any information posted there outside of the class.
- You will also be invited to join an optional, private Facebook group where you can interact with your teacher and fellow classmates. Should you choose to join the group, you agree to comply with the guidelines posted in the “Files” section of the group. As administrator, Christina Miles reserves the right to refuse or cancel access to the Facebook group to any participant at any time, and to temporarily archive or permanently delete the group at any time.
- Access to the Facebook group is a free, optional bonus and is not, under any circumstances, part of the paid service described as “the online class”.
- We are not responsible for any malfunction or interruptions of service on the part of the website hosting platform, login service provider, video hosting platform, social media or your internet provider.
- We reserve the right to modify or update the contents of the class at anytime.
- We reserve the right to change the classroom access login at anytime, in order to maintain the security of the website. In such cases you will be sent new login instructions by email within 48 hours.
CHRISTINA MILES HAS THE RIGHT TO:
- Delete any comment at any time. Any disrespectful or offensive comment will be deleted immediately.
- Temporarily suspend or permanently delete your member account, including access to all our online classes, paid or unpaid.
- No refunds will be made.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICY
- We currently do not have a payment plan. Classes are paid through PayPal only at this time.
- We do not collect or store any of your payment information.
- We only collect your name and email for when you make a purchase through Paypal. This is so you will be able to log into your account to view your class.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to our email list. We may send you information about our other classes and art-related content that we think may be of interest to you. You can edit your preferences at any time by clicking the Preferences link at the bottom of our emails. We advise you not to click the Unsubscribe link as this would erase you from our database and would prevent us from sending you important information regarding your access to the class (such as login changes).
- You give permission to Christina Miles to use any images you submit for class, whether on the classroom site, by email or in the Facebook group, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work. If you want your images removed, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You give permission to Christina Miles to use any testimonials you submit on the class’s feedback form, in the class comments or Facebook comments, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online class may include contents provided by other contributors. These contents remain the sole property of their respective authors. Like all contents in our classes and our website, they are protected by copyright law.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
update: October 2019