I’m super excited to be contributing to Art Bundle for Good #4 and it is available NOW, but it won’t be around for long. The sale ends in 5 days.
There are $4000 worth of courses, workbooks, and other resources on topics like painting, watercolor, calligraphy, drawing, mixed media arts, creativity, and more all bundled together for one low price. This is an amazing opportunity to get 98 art resources at such a low price. With so many products, it works out to about $1 per course!
Art is such a great investment in your creativity, personal development and happiness. The Art Bundle for Good is the perfect investment in yourself.
25% of the Art Bundle profits are going to support Courageous Kitchen, a Bangkok based charity helping refugees. Get some top art learning resources from many of the top artists AND do some good at the same time.
Here is the link to the website.
P.S. The Art Bundle is backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Try out the courses for a couple of weeks. If you are not happy, John, from the Art Bundle for Good, will refund your money.
- Compassionate Flow (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org) – Value $22
- Abstract Mojo – Unit 1 (Tracy Verdugo – tracyverdugo.com) – Value $65
- One Volume of Real Time Live (Flora Bowley – florabowley.com) – Value $36
- 25 Days to Better Drawings (Matt Fussell – thevirtualinstructor.com) – Value $37
- Starting out with Pastel Pencils (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com) – Value $13
- Gel Printing & Printmaking (Mary Beth Shaw – stencilgirlstudio.com) – Value $49
- Wisdom Journal Class (Jennibellie – journalworkshops.ning.com) – Value $102
- Soulful Portraits III (Renata Loree – renataloree.com) – Value $45
- Watercolor Dreams (Katrina Koltes – katrinakoltes.com) – Value $67
- Perspective & Architecture Drawing Course Bundle (PencilKings – pencilkings.com) – Value $50
- Child Portraiture in Encaustic (Lora Murphy – loramurphypaintings.com) – Value $75
- Bye Bye Perfection – Just Go for a Walk (Jenny Grant – flowbyjenny.com) – Value $35
- Wedding Calligraphy Bootcamp (Loveleigh Loops – loveleighloops.com) – Value $150
- Close-Up Art Workshop (Annie Hamman – anniehamman.com) – Value $100
- Cosmic Earth Allies: Exploration of the Divine Through Art (Beth K. Bedbury – bethkbedbury.com) – Value $199
- A Year Of Rumi (Effy Wild – effywild.com) – Value $99
- Dreaming on Canvas (Deanna Jinjoe – anewdayartstudio.com) – Value $77
- 8 Simple Techniques to Create Dynamic Texture in Your Paintings (Donna Jean Engstrom – donnajeanart.com) – Value $27
- Victorian Lady Pastel Course (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com) – Value $13
- Ink Markers: Food Drawing and Illustration (Maha Atef – selsal.online) – Value $21
- Adorable Watercolor Faces for Beginners (Kimma Smith – kimmasmith.com) – Value $25
- Rainbow Journal (Iris Fritschi-Cussens – iris-impressions.com) – Value $64
- Sirona (Mystic Spring Studios – mysticspringstudios.com) – Value $49
- The Emergency Kit for Artists and Dreamers (Andrea Schroeder – creativedreamincubator.com) – Value $67
- Tiny Portraits, Tiny Palette (Jerney Marisha – jerneymarisha.com) – Value $67
- Beginning Steps to Beautiful Hand Drawn Mandalas (Jane Snedden Peever – jspcreate.com) – Value $25
- Cosmic Portal Animation Artistry (Diana Riukas – serenitystudioart.com) – Value $53
- Paper-Cadabra (Cathy Nichols – cathynichols.com) – Value $85
- Birds in Colored Pencil (Val Webb – valwebb.com) – Value $50
- Paint Yourself Happy! Intuitive Painting Course (Debby Stroud – debbystroud.com) – Value $111
- Paint your own Traditional Christmas cards (Andy Walker – artclasspro.com) – Value $6
- Photo Therapy (Shelley Klammer – expressiveartworkshops.com) – Value $25
- “Cats” Online Class (Carla Sonheim – carlasonheim.com) – Value $25
- 30 Days of Grace (Alena Hennessy – alenahennessy.com) – Value $97
- Mother Nature (Katrina Koltes – katrinakoltes.com) – Value $26
- Cat Portrait Pastel Course (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com) – Value $13
- The Birth of a Venus Workshop (Renata Loree – renataloree.com) – Value $35
- Spring Magnolias (Sue Young – sujatistudio.com) – Value $38
- Connecting With Color: Color Theory for Nature Journaling (Kelly Johnson – wingswormsandwonder.com) – Value $15
- Alcohol Ink Zendoodle Fluid Art with Pen and Ink (Kellie Chasse – kelliechassefineart.com) – Value $20
- Petals & Portraits (Renee Mueller – reneemuellerart.com) – Value $68
- Wild Roses (Laly Mille – lalymille.com) – Value $49
- Working with Card Decks in Your Visual Journaler Practice (Terri Altschul – school.terri.coach) – Value $37
- The Magic of Tissue Paper in Mixed Media (Shawn Petite – shawnpetite.com) – Value $30
- Escape into the magical world of the fairies (Alex K – alexkhealthcoach.com) – Value $29
- 20+ Magical Watercolor Techniques (Kimma Smith – kimmasmith.com) – Value $35
- Ink and Watercolor Botanicals (Shai Bearden – shaiunleashed.com) – Value $59
- Make Realistic Floral Necklaces Using Polymer Clay (Maha Atef – selsal.online) – Value $15
- How to Paint Contemporary Acrylic Paintings (Malcolm Dewey – malcolmdeweyfineart.com) – Value $25
- Pencil Drawing – The Guide to Graphite (Matt Fussell – thevirtualinstructor.com) – Value $37
- Drawing Frida – A Pastel Portrait Workshop (Juna Biagioni – junabiagioni.com) – Value $50
- Watercolor Workout (Angela Fehr – angelafehr.com) – Value $49
- Painting as a Spiritual Practice: Entering The Creative Flow (Angela Gollat – angelagollat.com) – Value $76
- Autumn Fairy (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org) – Value $22
- Creative Souls Sketchbook: A Song For You (Christa Forrest – creativesoulsart.com) – Value $28
- Simple Improv Bookmaking (Mary Beth Shaw – stencilgirlstudio.com) – Value $39
- The heART of Autumn (Andrea Gomoll – andrea-gomoll.de) – Value $58
- Create Your Own Affirmations (Amanda Coates – amandajessiestudios.com) – Value $39
- Flamingo Moon Dance (Christina Miles – wingsnscales.com) – Value $38
- Mixed Media Intuitive Art Journaling (Nadine Larder – nadinelarder.com) – Value $49
- Simple Steps to More Stunning Mandalas (Jane Snedden Peever – jspcreate.com) – Value $25
- Art Journal Shots: Atomic Lotus (Shinjini Mehrotra – moderngypsy.in) – Value $17
- Starry Nights: Paint the night sky with me! (Nikol Wikman – nikolwikmanart.com) – Value $49
- Nature Art Seasons (Ildikó Karsay – artbyildy.com) – Value $56
- Abstract Art (inspired by Jackson Pollock) (Patricia Petersen – alkiavenuearts.com) – Value $25
- Mastering Skintones in Acrylics (Ashley Picanco – ashleypicanco.com) – Value $13
- Art and Nature (Francessa (Lou) Chalmers – creativetherapyinnature.com) – Value $10
- How to Pick the Perfect Color Palette (JoDitt Williams – joditt.com) – Value $24
- Simple, Effective Drawing Methods for Hands (Matthew Dewey – thepennedsleuth.com) – Value $25
- The 30-Day Journey Within (Kiala Givehand – kialagivehand.com) – Value $33
- 7 Layouts for Dynamic Composition (Donna Jean Engstrom – donnajeanart.com) – Value $27
- Pen and Ink Cottage with Watercolour Pencils (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com) – Value $19
- Transparent Layers in Mixed Media (Shawn Petite – shawnpetite.com) – Value $39
- Posca Beginner Painting Course (Drew Brophy – brophyartacademy.com) – Value $50
- Paint It Black (Jerney Marisha – jerneymarisha.com)) – Value $23
- Project Planning for Creatives (Jessica Sanders – colormecreativeart.com) – Value $35
- Birds in Watercolor & Beyond (Val Webb – valwebb.com) – Value $50
- How to Digitize a Hand Drawn Design Or Coloring Book Page to Publish and Sell Online (Shelley Hitz – yourcreativeadventure.com) – Value $39
- Teacup Christmas (Mystic Spring Studios – mysticspringstudios.com) – Value $15
- Poster Journal Class (Jennibellie – journalworkshops.ning.com) – Value $77
- Drawing From Photographs Using The Grid Method (Robin Slee – idrawcreatures.com) – Value $9
- The Secrets to Drawing (Matt Fussell – thevirtualinstructor.com) – Value $30
- Birds with Ildy (Ildikó Karsay – artbyildy.com) – Value $40
- A Heart Full of Happy (Tamara Laporte – willowing.org) – Value $22
- Magic Colors (Shalina Chranya – society6.com/printsbyshalina) – Value $10
- Girly Faces: A Drawing/Coloring Activity Book for All Ages (Cat Whipple – collagecastle.com) – Value $8
- Tell your story (Katrina Koltes – katrinakoltes.com) – Value $38
- Stamp Carving 101 (Angela Goodhart – goodhartphotographyva.com) – Value $6
- Make Projecting Animals Pendants and their Molds (Maha Atef – selsal.online) – Value $11
- Paint your own Contemporary Christmas cards (Andy Walker – artclasspro.com) – Value $6
- Paint a Castle with Watercolour (Colin Bradley – colinbradleyart.com) – Value $13
- Motion of the Torso with The Bean | Figure Drawing (Stan Prokopenko – proko.com) – Value $15
- 5 Ways to Create Glorious Texture with Gesso (Donna Jean Engstrom – donnajeanart.com) – Value $27
- Create Beautiful Watercolor Palettes with Ease (Kimma Smith – kimmasmith.com) – Value $35
- Draw By Number – An Easy Way to Create Awesome Art (Jane Snedden Peever – jspcreate.com) – Value $25
- 10 Ways to Bring Back Your Creativity (Keren Tamir – kerentamir.com) – Value $15
- Sunset Watercolor Painting for beginners (Kellie Chasse – kelliechassefineart.com) – Value $30
- Freehand Mandalas for Meditation (Sacil Armstrong – sacilarmstrong.com) – Value $27
The Art Bundle for Good is such an amazing value! I’ve learned so much and have been able to investigate different types of art and techniques that I would not have had access to otherwise. I highly recommend these Bundle to anyone interested in art!
I love the huge range of courses in Art Bundles for Good. I learned so much and ventured into new areas of art that I never even thought of trying before. Do not miss out on this!
What I love about Art Bundle for Good is the diversity of resources that it includes. Whatever your interest, you can find relevant art instruction on Art Bundle for Good. It’s also an excellent way to get to sample new instructors, techniques and membership sites. I’m a painter, my husband’s a cartoonist. We both find it to be a terrific value.
What I really love about thes bundles is that
you get emerged in so many ways of working. You see so much more possibilities you can discover and develop. It’s like a big basket of creative fruits.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Art Bundle For Good and will purchase it again in a heartbeat! It was full of so many incredible art lessons and the value was exceptional. Can’t recommend it highly enough!
I just wanted to say thanks to John for putting together such a great Art Bundle for Good. There are so many great resources in this bundle that cover a wide variety of art interests. And the inclusion of some course sites is fantastic because it enables you to select courses that will improve your skills in any areas you select. On top of that, the bundle comes at a great price and it’s supporting a charity as well. Seriously, what more could you want!
I signed up for the Art Bundle for Good this spring, and was immediately exposed to a lot of courses I would never have heard about otherwise. I was so taken with a couple of the instructors that I signed on for additional courses after I participated in the Bundle for Good!
I have greatly enjoyed the art bundle. It is just what I needed to create a creative spark and get me back into my studio. I spent most of my time doing the tutorials from Pencil King and the paint alongs with Willowing Arts and Tracy Verdugo. Everything has been easy to access and really just helped me loosen back up and get back into the practice of making art daily.
My thoughts on your ART BUNDLE are …… it’s phenomenal. I’m very skeptical and usually ignore those types of offers, but it has given me the opportunity to connect with new artists that I would not have found otherwise. It’s truly a remarkable opportunity to connect with an art community that might not be found otherwise. It has provided a fabulous opportunity for learning and inspiration…..and fun!